Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Roommates

Allow me to introduce you to my roommates. That is Food-getter, she runs a pretty tight ship making sure to open doors when I need out and stuff like that.

I like the way she talks, all squeaky and fast it's funny! She also gives the best belly rubs, after a long day of defending our place from squirrels, kitties, and other dogs. What they would do without my help is beyond me.Anyway they serve their purpose, and they can be enteraining and lovable at times.


Moving along this is my other roommate Butt-scratcher. I call him that because he doesn't
seem to be good at much besides scratching butts(his own and mine). He's not around much but he can be fun when it's time to play keep-away or tug-o-war.He is also pretty fun to take on hikes through the trees and stuff, if he isn't complaining too much and scaring away all the bouncing floppy ears. It's pretty funny because he will sit there and talk to me forever saying things like sit! stay! rollover! Ha, sometimes I wonder what the heck he is talking about, but then I usually see something shiny(you know what I mean) and forget about him, until I need a good butt-scratching.

Well those are my roomies, they aren't too bad as far as two-leggers go. Well until next time, may your bowls be fully and your belly scratched.

No comments:

Post a Comment