Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My introduction

Well my name is Ares, no not the like the astrological sign. Most my friends call me Dog lips anyway. I am a German Shepard Dog, but I don't
speak any german. I don't think that I have ever even seen Germany! Anyway that's me right there, I like the simple things of life: going for long walks, chewing on furniture, and peeing on those funny little trees that everybody has in front of their houses. Snow is also one of my favorites, not much here in this green/leafy place that we hang out in. Sometimes I go to rocky places with lots of snow and love it! This place isn't so bad though, we got lots of sticks to chew and play keep-away with. There are a lot little squirrels to chase too, man if you haven't chased a squirrel then you haven't lived yet. Woof. Well hope I did okay for my first Dlog, I am looking forward to Dlogging a bunch in the future so just bare with me.


1 comment: