Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Foot monsters...


So I got a lot of responses on foot monsters and just what in the heck they are. Yesh, I guess we are the only ones with this problem, though I find that hard to believe. Okay, so basically every night BS and FG crawl in to bed, then sit there and pat the bed, and say come on boy, come on. Like I really need more blankets, I have a full time fur coat for cat’s sakes. Anyway I do a pretty good job of pretending to be interested (no need to hurt their feelings after all) then I jump back down to my favorite corner right next to the hole in the floor that blows the cold air up(oh how I love that part of the floor). Anyway as soon as I jump on to the bed... the foot monsters ATTACK!

I don't know exactly what they are after but they sure make a big fuss under the blankets. So I start biting and pushing and biting and waiting and then more biting! FG is always screaming, and I think that just excites them because they start moving really fast when she screams(what a drama queen, woof). Well in the end I slay all the foot monsters and we can all get back to sleep. Still no sign of BS keep your nose in the air please.

No comments:

Post a Comment